Jan 10, 2006

The nature post


It is time to get back to the intention of this blog and post some more creative photographs.

This time our focus will be on nature.


The peaceful solitude of the forests, lakes and seashores.

It is in nature that we recharge our energy and find sanctuary and inner peace.

(I think I channeled Deepak Chopra for a second)

This post is larger then most.

After all,
nature is big .


The lawn at Jordan Pond in Acadia National Park, Maine.



Not my finest photograph, but a mighty tree.


Wonderland in Maine



Rocks in the sea.



forest




Pennsylvania in autumn.


Little long pond, outside Bar Harbor, Maine



I know that everyone photographs sunsets. Here is one of mine.





Longwood Gardens




Berries


The Ocean



Beach at dusk



Flowers in Lynn's garden


Please leave a comment, let me know what you think.
Which photograph is your favorite?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are all wonderful, mitchell, but 'the ocean' is my favorite (i know you were trying to sway me with the flowers from my garden, but it didn't work.)

maybe you can do a show at eden this summer?! you could sell them all for thousands, hundreds of thousands, and then you could buy a few flats in paris where we could all visit and live the high life, you know? or you could move to acadia and take more photographs of nature, sell them, and get your own spot on the nasdaq. i believe in you mitchell!

Alphonse Parmasean said...

Great shots of Acadia. You've caught the beauty nicely. I look forward to seeing some others.

Anonymous said...

I like the blue of the iris from Lynn's garden. Also the autumn shot, the colors and the light are very cozy