Feb 10, 2006

The I don't mean too be mean post

I mentioned once on this post that most of my artsy good photographs are of nature or animals or stuff, while my photographs of people are more snapshots.
Well, recently I was at a party and took some photos of people there and I think they capture a certain something.
Here's why.
The photos are all of woman or girls, one is a child, one, a teenager, one is my wife who is thirty-one and the last is of two grown-ups, very nice mother and daughter.
Now, I think the photos capture a certain something but they are also unintentionally less then flattering.
So. I'm sorry I'm posting photos that don't flatter, but the variety is interesting.
Once again I have to say, I hope I haven't offended anyone.
ENJOY!


YOUTH IN MOTION



SHY TEENAGER



A WIFE



MOTHER AND DAUGHTER



I know... I know.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a youth, a teen, a wife and a mother-daughter..?

you call this a shopping list?