Oct 22, 2005

It occurs to me that

It occurs to me that no one is going to see this blog. I have no idea how to link it to any other site. It's as if I've drawn a magic circle around this site, allowing it to be private in public.

See what I did there? I reversed a common term…

The magic circle is really an acting term allowing an actor to be private in public. But of course the web is a public place, my little new blog is clearly a private spot. I guess I was hoping that someone, a random stranger perhaps, would stumble upon the site and leave a comment. I assume now that it won't ever happen.

So sad. It's like vomiting in the street, being embarrassed and realizing that no one saw you do it.

Ah public vomiting. That's gross.

I should have called this page public vomiting.

Though quasifroggyblogs is ok too.

1 comment:

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

I have seen it!!! welcome to the blogosphere!