Oct 23, 2005

IT'S WORKING!

It's working!
I heard from two long lost friends, a total stranger from Scotland with a very nice blog and a woman from Hawaii whose blogs I will check out soon. They look nice from first glance except one of them is dedicated to 9/11 and that was one crazy day for me.

I also got some stupid blog spam but I should have expected that, those wacky spammers.

See what happens, you create a blog and the world opens up like a big smelly flower.
Very exciting.

big smelly open flower

Enough rambling, here are some more strange photos by me... That's supposed to be the point of this blog. Putting photos on the web and being depressed that no one sees them or cares.

O

I should also point out that I realize some of these, most of these, photos aren't that strange. well, what can you do?

Costa Rica lake


Still life of shiny bowl and computers speaker

(probably needs a better title)


No comments: